GSP Life Skills Seminar: September, Saturday 22th.
Some of the topics that the model covers are:
- How to create an action plan that honors your strengths and articulates your hopes for your future.
- Helps people see the “big picture” of their lives, their communities, and the larger society.
- It involves the examination of the relationship goals and achievement goals relative to society, the organization, the family, and the individual.
- It introduces spirituality, meaning, and purpose as key aspects of life planning; and
- It emphasizes helping people manage change and understand their life choices, decisions, and transitions in a societal context.
The workshop is intend to cover 3 hours of dynamic work, group and individual projects/presentations.
At the end of the workshop, we will have Alma- Gente Joven por un Cambio, who will present the Coach opportunities available for the GSP students.